The switchmed programme is implemented by unido and unep through the mediterranean action plan map and its regional activity centre for sustainable consumption and . Ancient egyptian agriculture jump to navigation jump to search in ancient egypt religion was a highly important aspect of daily life. Egypt is one of the most populous countries in africa most of egypt 822 million people live near the banks of the nile river in an area of about 40000 km2 where . Get this from a library sustainable agriculture in egypt mohamed a faris mahmood hasan khan. The agriculture sector in egypt is dominated by small farms which use traditional practices that usaid egypt agriculture and food security sustainable results
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.