Opinion of the court by burns cj defendant dondi k kaiu kaiu who was indicted for attempted rape in the first degree appeals from his conviction of the lesser . 692 p2d 1166 1984 state of hawaii plaintiff appellee v dondi k kaiu defendant appellant no 8724 intermediate court of appeals of hawaii. Opinion for state v kaiu 692 p2d 1166 brought to you by free law project a non profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal information. Citing cases listed below are those cases in which this featured case is cited click on the case name to see the full text of the citing case
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.